- (Prices) All prices are:
- per unit (except where otherwise indicated);
- in British Pounds (except where otherwise indicated); and
- subject to change prior to you completing an Order without notice.
- (Payment obligations) Unless otherwise agreed in writing:
- if the Company issues an invoice to you, payment must be made by the time specified in such invoice;
- in all other circumstances, you must pay for all Goods on or prior to the Company dispatching the Goods for delivery; and
- you must not set off any money alleged to be owing by the Company against money due by you to the Company.
- (VAT) Unless otherwise indicated, amounts stated on the Website do include VAT.
- (Online payment partner) We may use third-party payment providers (Payment Providers) to collect payments for Goods. The processing of payments by the Payment Provider will be, in addition to these Terms, subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Provider and we are not liable for the security or performance of the Payment Provider. We reserve the right to correct, or to instruct our Payment Provider to correct, any errors or mistakes in collecting your payment.
1.2 Pricing Errors
In the event that we discover an error or inaccuracy in the price at which your order was purchased (including shipping prices), we will attempt to contact you and inform you of this as soon as possible. You will then have the option of purchasing your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If you choose to cancel your order and payment has already been debited, the full amount will be credited back to your original method of payment.
1.3 Changes to your Order
- (Cancellation by us) We reserve the right to cancel your order for any reason, and will notify you of this as soon as possible. Where payment has already been debited, the full amount will be credited back to your original method of payment
- (Cancellation by you) You may cancel your Order up to the time that we confirm your Order in writing to you. Once we confirm your Order, your Order is binding and cannot be changed by you, subject to the rest of this clause 3.7 and clause 3.8.
- (Agreements that can be cancelled for change of mind)
- For many agreements for the sale of goods (except those set out in clause 3.8(c)), you have the right to cancel this agreement (as it relates to the Goods) within 14 days without giving any reason.
- This cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party nominated by you acquires physical possession of the relevant Goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this agreement by a clear statement to us in writing, for example by emailing us at orders[at]namibianhardwood.co.uk.
- (iv) To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- (Agreements that cannot be cancelled for change of mind)
- (i) We do not offer change of mind cancellation for agreements for goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised.
- (ii) For these goods, we are under no obligation to offer a refund under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
- (iii) This does not affect your statutory rights in relation to faulty goods, as set out in clause 3.9.
- (iv) We reserve the right to charge a 10% handling fee on all change of mind returns, to account for the administration and handling services required to process such returns.
- (v) For all change of mind exchanges, you will be required to pay for delivery of the initial and exchanged goods.
- (vi) If you attempt to return the Goods without seeking and obtaining our approval first, we will not provide you with a refund for the Goods and you will be required to collect the Goods in person or pay for return postage.
1.4 Faulty Goods
- For all Goods purchased, you have statutory rights if your Order has been damaged in transit or the Goods were not of satisfactory quality or as described, which may entitle you to a replacement or refund. Nothing in this clause 3.8 will require us to provide a refund, repair or replacement in respect of loss or damage to the Goods caused by you, or otherwise caused to the Goods after they have entered your possession.
- If a Good(s) is fault or defective, then you should immediately notify us by email at orders[at]namibianhardwood.co.uk with a full description of the fault or defect and include image(s) and or video(s) that show the fault or defect.
- If we determine that your Goods may be faulty, we will request that you send the Goods back to us at your cost for further inspection, including any accessories, manuals, documentation or registration shipped with the Goods. We reserve the right to further inspection before deeming Goods faulty. If we can replace or exchange the Goods, we will do so. In the unlikely event that we cannot replace the Goods, you will provide you an option to a refund or credit. If you request a refund, you will be credited the full amount paid (minus shipping costs). All refunds will be credited back to your original method of payment unless you request otherwise and we approve this request.
- If we determine in our reasonable opinion that the Goods are not faulty, or is faulty due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, or failure to take reasonable care, we will refuse your return.
- If you fail to comply with the provisions of this clause 3.8 in respect of faulty Goods, we may, in our absolute discretion, issue only a partial refund or no refund in respect of faulty Goods.
- Nothing in this clause 3.8 is intended to limit or otherwise affect the operation of any manufacturers’ warranties which you may be entitled to or any of your rights which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
1.5 Returns Process
Customers are granted a 14-day window from the date of acquisition, whether by themselves or a third party nominated by them, to initiate a return. After this period, returns will not be accepted.
Customers have the option to make returns either in-store at our physical location during business hours or via mail return, facilitated by courier delivery. Please contact us for detailed instructions.
After receiving the returned product(s) and conducting the requisite inspection, we will initiate the refund process within 5 working days.
Please be aware that the actual refund receipt may require additional time, contingent upon your financial institution’s processing procedures.
All refunds are processed in Great British Pounds (GBP), Exchange rates may apply if your original payment was made in a different currency.
- Returns of Goods will only be accepted subject to the provisions of clause 3.7 or clause 3.8, or we, in our sole discretion, agree in writing to accept return of the Goods.
- If you wish to cancel this agreement:
- due to change of mind, in accordance with clause 3.7(c); or
- due to the goods being faulty, in accordance with clause 3.8
we will reimburse you all payments received by you, but may charge an admin fee, and the process set out in this clause 3.9 will apply, provided that:
- clause 3.7(c) applies to the relevant Goods; or
- the relevant Good is faulty in accordance with clause 3.8,
and if neither applies, then we may refuse your refund/cancellation request.
If you have questions or comments about this Refund Policy, please contact us